Etude House Dr. Ampoule Dual Mask Sheet [Essential Care]
- How To Use
- Reviews (0)
What it is
Step 1. First Dr. Ampoule: Synergy ampoule – A synergy ampoule for mask to apply first before applying Dr. Ampoule Mask. It manages keratin of rough skin after cleansing, hydrates, provides nutrition into skin, and helps Dr. Ampouble Mask sheet’s contents get absorbed better and faster.
Step 2. Dr. Ampouble Mask: Cellulose fiber mask sheet – Low-stimulus, high density, high adhesion mask sheet made of Cellulose fiber – Containing full of contents between fibers and essential ingredients absorbed into skin deeply. – Highly flexible sheet to be applied on face compactly to deliver high-adhesion special care.
How to apply
Step 1. Extract and apply #1 serum to face.
Step 2. Remove and unfold mask sheet and apply to face. Leave on for 15~20 minutes and remove mask.
Softly dab the remaining essence to get absorbed into skin.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
1. Wrinkle Care: Cnidium officinale water, Amino acid, Nano Peptide, Adenosine, Retinol, Oat protein extract, and Astaxanthin contained to make skin rejuvenated, plump, and healthy.
2. Vital Care: Mugwort leave water, Ceramide, Yeast extract, Royal jelly extract, Argan oil, Phellinus linteus extract, Soybean fermentation extract, and Capillary wormwood extract contained to keep skin hydrated and vitalized.
3. Lifting Care: Bamboo water, Collagen, Tocopheryl-acetate, Coenzyme Q10, Hydrolyzed extensin, Ginkgo leaf extract, and Centella Asiatica contained to lift skin to rejuvenate and provide plump smooth face line.
4. Essential Care: Aloe water, Hyaluronic acid, Camellia oil, Algae extract, Aloe vera leaf water, Betaine, Trehalose, and Sodium PCA contained to keep skin hydrated and soft.